We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty about the coronavirus and what steps we are taking to keep everyone's health and safety at the forefront of our concerns. We want you to know we are taking the virus pandemic seriously and value your safety above all else. Here are a few of the steps we have taken:
- We are monitoring all recommendations, guidelines, and mandates from the state, local, and national government sources including the CDC and the governors' offices of both Mississippi and Texas, as well as the Federal government.
- All of our employees have been briefed on and are adhering to precautionary measures including avoidance of unnecessary person to person contact, more frequent vigorous hand washing, social distancing, etc.
- Our work spaces have been sanitized and cleaned and are on a continuous schedule to keep our facility clean and disinfected as absolutely possible.
- Where possible, employees are working from home in close coordination with our office staff.
- All employees that feel sick or exhibit any symptoms whatsoever are being asked to stay at home and notify us of their treatment plan and doctor's visit before attempting to return to work.
- All non-essential work travel has been canceled.
- Currently, we have not had any employees miss work or stay home for coronavirus symptoms or concerns.
We will continually monitor the situation on a daily basis to ensure the safety and security of our employees and customers.